Saturday 3 January 2015

A Rose for you ...

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the RSD January 2015 Progressive Challenge Part 1.

Recipe:

Glossy card blank
Rick St Dennis Piccot digi image coloured with Copics

I have kept this card clean and simple.  I wasn't sure if the colouring would work on the glossy card but I was quite pleased with the way it turned out.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.co.uk/p/rsd-january-2015-progressive-challenge.html

8 comments:

  1. Love the pink. Thanks for sharing at Sparkle and Glittee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the CAS look it really is perfect to showcase this gorgeous image!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Sparkle and Glitter progressive challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky RSD EDT. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really clean, simple and absolutely beautiful. Love the bold pink you've used. Thanks so much for playing along with the Sparkle and Glitter Progressive Challenge. Deborah, RSD EDT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Lovin the pink. Thanks for joining in the progressive challenge with us at SnG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous, the pink really pops from the card!
    Rachel, RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx