Wednesday 28 January 2015

Miracles ...

Good morning everyone, here is my Inspiration Destination DT make for the Anything Goes Challenge 18.  We would love you to join in the fun here http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ag-ch-18.html

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Backing paper from The Paper Stack
Water colour card
Tonic dies
Tattered Lace feather die
Spellbinders flower dies
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Faux gem
Bugaboo Unicorn digi image coloured with water colour pens and water


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card, Wendy, I love the flower and ferns at the bottom. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy love the image and colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks! view website

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx