Monday 5 January 2015

New Dawn

Good morning everyone, here is a card I made using the lovely Orchid Fairy by Aurora Wings

I am entering this into the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge 215
Aurora Wings January 2015 Challenge

Recipe:

White cardstock
Green cardstock
Spellbinders die
Glitter
Tonic Cornflower die
Aurora Wings Orchid Fairy digi image coloured with Copics
Tattered Lace flourish die
Faux gems
Die cut rose from crafty stash coloured with Copics
Rounded corner punch

To create this card I made a white card blank, then layered the green card which the edges were rounded off with the corner punch.

I then cut the image out using a Spellbinders die and adhered this onto the green card.  Next I cut the flourish with the Tattered Lace die and added to the card, then layered the rose and cornflowers on top.

Once the flourish and flowers were cut, I spritzed them with the same colour Copics as I used in the main image.

I used glitter for the wings and finished off with the faux gems.

 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.
 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for finding some "me time" to join in our challenge! LOVE your creation, and I wish you the best of luck in the draw!
    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx