Sunday 8 February 2015

Key to my heart

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the February 2015 Challenge Lace Romance.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Hunkydory
Tonic dies
Faux gems
Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Ching Chou Kuik Key to my heart digi image coloured with Copics



 
To create this card I used an Ivory card blank measuring 13.5cm by 13.5cm.

I used one of the Tonic dies to create the circle which was left in the card. I then cut the digi image out with the matching circle.  Next I inked around the image using the Antique Linen distress ink. then added it to the middle of the card.

To finish I added the sentiment and faux gems

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, love the lacy surround! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx