Tuesday 10 March 2015

Cinderella

Good morning everyone, here my make for today.

I am entering this into the Lacy Sunshine Off to the Ball FB Challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Hunkydory
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Green organza ribbon from crafty stash
White ric rac from crafty stash
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
spellbinders shaped die
Faux gems
Lacy Sunshine freebie Cinderella digi image coloured with Copics and spectrum Noir pencils

Front of card



To create this card, I folded the white cardstock to make an A5 portrait card.  Next I cut just over half of the top half front away.

Then I embossed some white cardstock and added to the bottom front and top inside of the card.  Next I added the ribbon and ric rac to make borders.

I die cut the image and added her to the lower front part of the card, adding the gems to the bottom left and right hand corners.

Finally, I added the sentiment in the middle at the top of the inside.

Inside of card

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the shaped front. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx