Monday 16 March 2015

Easter Wishes

Good morning everyone, here is one of my makes for today.

I am entering this into the Make It Crafty Challenge.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Sheena Douglass Embossing folder
Tonic circle die
Hunkydory Sentiment
Make It Crafty Aleisha digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils
Graph It White highlighter pen for eyes


To create this card I scored and folded an A4 sheet of white card to make a 14cm x 14cm square card.

I then cut a piece of white card to measure 13cm x 13cm and embossed it which I then added to the front of my card.

The image is coloured using Copics for the ribbons, skin and dress.  For the hair I used the Spectrum Noir pencils.

Next I used the Tonic circle die to cut out the image and mounted onto the front using foam pads.

Finally, I mounted the sentiment at the bottom right-hand side.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my creation.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx