Wednesday 25 March 2015

Easter Wishes

 
Good morning everyone, its time for another challenge over at Inspiration Destination and here is my DT make using the beautiful Lily by Robyns Fetish.


We would love you to join in with the challenge and you can find the link here
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/AG-no-26.html

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from Lizzy Lu Papercrafting CD by Debbi Moore
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Hunkydory sentiment
Tonic fancy dies
Robyns Fetish Lily digi coloured with Copics
Butterfly embellishment from crafty stash



To create this card I scored and folded the white cardstock to make a 17cm x 15cm landscape card. I then added the backing paper to the card.

I coloured the Lily images with Copics and then used one of the fancy dies to cut them out.
Next I die cut two pieces of black card then added the Lily toppers to this and mounted them onto the front of my card using foam pads.

Finally, I added the sentiment and butterfly embellishments to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT make with this image.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Wendy fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx