Saturday 7 March 2015

Rock chic

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.

I am entering this into the Make It Colourful Challenge 19 - In the Spotlight.

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Backing paper from DCWV
Black mirror card from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace piano die
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Theatre and Rocker Roxette digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils



To create this card I matt and layered the backing paper onto the front of the card, then fussy cut the theatre and digi image and added to the card.

Finally, I added the grand piano and sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx