Thursday 5 March 2015

Sea magic

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the Aurora Wings March 2015 Contest Animals

Recipe:

Ivory card blank
Backing paper from Debbi Moore Under the Sea CD
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Aurora Wings Seahorse  digi image coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils
Glitter


To create this card I just added the backing paper, then added foam pads to the back of the seahorse and sentiment and stuck them on the front.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Wendy! Love the underwater scene you've created and wonderful sentiment. Great fussy cutting, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx