Sunday 5 April 2015

Daisy

Good morning everyone, here is my make for today.

I am entering this into the Aurora Wings Daisy Elf Colouring Contest.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Purple card from crafty stash
Backing papers from DCWV and crafty stash
Tonic fancy rectangle dies and Cornflower dies
Spellbinders flourish die
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Butterfly embellishment from crafty stash
Aurora Wings freebie Daisy Elf image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils


To create this card, I used a piece of A4 white card and scored and folded it to make the stepper card.

Next I added the backing papers to the various panels, then die cut the image and matt and layered it before adding to the middle back stepper. A butterfly was added to the middle stepper and finally, the sentiment and cornflowers were added to the front panels.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margaret, you are most welcome. xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx