Sunday 3 May 2015

3D Lighthouse

Good morning everyone, well I have been busy this morning trying something new.  I have had a go at making a 3D project.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Faery Ink May Scenery Challenge
Sister Act Challenge

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers from The Paper Stack
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Gabby the Mermaid digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils. I think this was a Faery Ink digi image but apologise if I'm wrong.
Flower embellishments from Hobby House
Wink of Stella pink glitter pen
Netting from pack of oranges
Fancy scissors
Something to Treasure CD from The Dreamees
Black and white twine




To create this project I used the lighthouse template from the CD printing it onto white card, then scoring and cutting where indicated by the instructions which are also on the CD.

I cut various pieces of backing paper and adhered before I assembled the project using wet glue.

I printed the mermaid image onto white card, coloured and then fussy cut around her before adding her to the lighthouse with foam pads.

I fixed the netting and twine to reflect fishing nets around the lighthouse using glue gel/ Finally, I added some flower embellishments and the sentiment to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my project.

https://www.facebook.com/events/960705543973540/
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. You'd never guess it was your first 3D project Wendy, always good to try something new and it looks great. Good luck with the challenge entries xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne, thank goodness the instructions were easy to follow!! x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx