Wednesday 6 May 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 32


Inspiration Destination

Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge. As always the theme is "Anything Goes" and we look forward to seeing your creations.

This week, we have two sponsors, Fresh Brewed and Just Inked.

Fresh Brewed Designs
 
My first DT make today is using one of the images from Fresh Brewed Designs.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Pink cardstock from crafty stash
Distressed embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Tonic square dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Fresh Brewed Designs Luggage Girl digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils

This is the front view of my card.

 
 
Here is the inside view of my card.


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card  to make a gatefold card.  Then I cut it down to measure 15cm x 15cm.

I then added a piece of the pink card, which I had embossed, cut slightly smaller than the middle panel onto which I added my digi topper.

Next I added two pieces of the pink card, again which I had embossed, to the two front panels.

To finish I added some flower embellishments to the front on the left-hand side and the sentiment on the right-hand side.
 
Justinklined
My second DT make today is using an image by Justinklined.
 
 
Recipe:

 
White cardstock from crafty stash
Gold cardstock from crafty stash
Textured Brown cardstock from crafty stash
Wall embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Tonic square dies
Sentiment from crafty stash
Faux pearls
Justinklined Singing in the Rain digi image coloured with Copics
 
 
To create this card I scored and folded a piece of white card to measure 15cm x 15cm.
 
I then cut a piece of brown card, which I had embossed, and added it to the front of my card.  Next I cut a piece of the gold card and added the digi topper to this then adhered to the front of my main card at the top left-hand side.
 
I matt and layered the sentiment to match and finished with the faux pearls.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx