Wednesday 17 June 2015

Birthday wishes

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.  Its a birthday card for a customer, apparently the recipient's nickname is Dora the Explorer (ha ha) not bad for a 24 year old!

Recipe:

Blue scalloped card blank from Creata
Backing papers from The Paper Stack
Flower embellishment from crafty stash
Butterfly embellishment and sentiment from Hunkydory
Organza pink ribbon
Dora the Explorer images from crafty stash


To create this card I scored and folded half of the front to make an easel card blank.  Then I cut another piece of the same card to add to the front.

Next I matt and layered some patterned papers onto the front of the card before added my three images which had also been matted and layered.

The stopper was created using the same papers and adhered with foam tape to give it some height and finally I added the sentiment, butterfly, flower and bow to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx