Wednesday 5 August 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 45



Good morning everyone and welcome to another challenge.  This week we have two fantastic sponsors, A Day for Daisies and Polkadoodles.


My first DT make this week is using a lovely image from A Day for Daisies.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Green patterned mirror card
Silver mirror card
Acetate
Alcohol Inks
Crafters Companion Pebble embossing folder
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
A Day for Daisies At the sea with sister digi image coloured with Copics and Promarkers


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure an 15cm x 12cm card blank.

I then die cut a piece of silver mirror card and a smaller piece of acetate which I had used several different colour alcohol inks on to create the sea feel.

I ran the inked acetate through the Pebble embossing folder before adding to the silver mirror card. Then I added this to the front of my card.

I die cut the coloured image and matt and layered onto a larger piece of green patterned mirror card and added to the card at a jaunty angle.

Finally, I added the sentiment to complete my project.


My second DT make is using a Polkadoodles image.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Crafters Companion gingham cardstock
Red cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Polkadoodles Egg collecting digi image coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noirs
Black find tip pen


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to measure a 13cm x 13cm square card blank.

I added a piece of the gingham card to the front.

After colouring my image I used the black pen to create some faux stitches around the edge before adding to a piece of red card and then attached the topper to my card using foam tape.

Finally, I added the sentiment to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week.

2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx