Monday 31 August 2015

Pug Hugs...

Hi everyone, here is my make for today.  Its a birthday card for a friend.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Cream cardstock from crafty stash
Gold cardstock from crafty stash
Pug digi image coloured with Derwent pencils and sentiment (this is a fabulous free image by Steve Squidoodle Turner)
Faux gems
Tonic square dies

To create this card I used an A4 piece of white card and scored and folded to create a 6in x 6in square card blank.

Next I added a piece of cream card to the front followed by a smaller piece of gold card.

I matt and layered the sentiment and added to the bottom right-hand side of my card.

After colouring my image, I matt and layered it onto a piece of cream card and added to the front of my card at a jaunty angle.

Finally, I added some faux gems to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my make for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx