Thursday 3 September 2015

Anniversary

Hi everyone, here is an anniversary card I have made for my partner.  We will have been together for 29 years on 13 September!  (No point in rushing things lol.)

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from Kanban
Blue flower embellishment
Tonic sentiment die
Tattered Lace rectangle and number dies
Karleigh Sue Hot in Heels digi image coloured with Lyra Polycolor pencils
Corner punch


To create this card I scored and folded a piece of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.

I then cut a smaller piece of blue card and added to the front of my card blank.

After colouring my image I cut her out using one of the Spellbinders dies and matt and layered her onto some blue card, then added to white card and attached to the left hand side of my main card to form the topper.

I die cut the sentiment and added to a piece of white card before adding to the right hand side of my main card.

Finally, I added the numbers at the top right hand side and the flower embellishment to the bottom left hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh la la Wendy, she really has lovely legs. Adore the design, the blues and how you did the wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx