Saturday 19 September 2015

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a card I made for a friend's birthday.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Backing papers and digi image from Crafters Companion Flights of Fantasy CD
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Faux gems
Tonic flower punches
Tonic dies


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to measure a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing paper slightly smaller than the card leaving a white border around the edge.

After colouring my digi image with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils I die cut and added to the front of my card using wet glue.

I punched three flowers and layered them up, then added the faux gems to the centres before adding to the right hand side of my card.

Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom left hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card, better still I hope my friend likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx