Thursday 24 September 2015

Gay Paris

Hi everyone, here is what I have been working on this morning.  I am entering this into the Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenge 100.  You can find the link here http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.com.ar/2015/09/challenge-100-celebration.html

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Dark blue textured cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper from DCWV
My Paper Stash Si Belle background and digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Poloycolor pencils
Spellbinders flourish die
Flower embellishments from crafty stash
Faux pearls
Stamped sentiment from crafty stash


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 15cm by 15cm square card blank.  I scored and folded the front of the card in half to make the easel card base.

Next, I covered the base of the card in the backing paper and added the stamped sentiment using foam tape after cutting out with fancy edge scissors and matt and layering onto a piece of the dark blue card.

I printed out the image direct onto the background and after colouring my image I matt and layered her onto some dark blue card and added to the folded flap of my card using foam tape.

Finally, I added the flourish and flowers on the left hand side to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.com.ar/2015/09/challenge-100-celebration.html

2 comments:

  1. Wouw beautiful i love it, and thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&CC.
    Hugs Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx