Wednesday 9 September 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 50



Good morning everyone, welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination.  As always the theme is Anything Goes and you can find the link here http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk


This week we have two fabulous sponsors, My Whimsical Little World (MWLW) and Fresh Brewed Designs.

My first DT make this week is using an image from MWLW.

Recipe:

White shaped card blank
Backing papers from Creata
White cardstock from crafty stash
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Tonic flower punches
Tonic fancy rectangle dies
Faux gems
MWLW Fair Princess digi image coloured with Derwent pencils and Copics


To create this card I used a white shaped card blank. Next I cut around some backing papers to fit the card blank which I matt and layered using wet glue.

After colouring the image I cut out with one of the Tonic dies and added to a larger piece of backing paper before adhering to the front of my card.

I punched three flowers, added faux gems to the centres and attached to the lower left-hand side of my card.  Finally, I added the sentiment at the bottom right-hand side to complete.

My second DT make this week is using an image from Fresh Brewed Designs.


Recipe:

Yellow card blank from crafty stash
Backing papers from Creata
White cardstock from crafty stash
Tattered Lace dies
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Fresh Brewed Designs Beautiful Rose digi image coloured with Prismacolor pencils and Copics


To create this card I used a yellow card blank.  Next I matt and layered some backing paper, white card and yellow card onto the front of my main card.

After colouring my image I die cut and added to a larger piece of backing paper before attaching to the front of my card at a jaunty angle.

I cut four corners from the backing paper and added to the yellow card to create a frame.

Finally I added the sentiment in the middle at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx