Wednesday 21 October 2015

Inspiration Destination Challenge 56


Good morning everyone, welcome to this week's challenge over at Inspiration Destination.  You can find the link here http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk and we would love you to join in with us.

This week our sponsor is the fabulous Rick St Dennis and my first DT make is using a fabulous image called Deb Morning Goddess.


Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Orange Co-Ordinations cardstock
Yellow cardstock from crafty stash
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Rick St Dennis Deb Morning Goddess digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Sentiment from crafty stash
Stamping ink from crafty stash
Spellbinders rectangle die



To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make an A5 portrait card blank.  To this, I added a smaller piece of orange card which I had passed through the embossing folder and sanded back to reveal the core colour.

After colouring my image, I die cut and matt and layered onto a piece of yellow card before adding to my main card using wet glue.

Finally, I matt and layered the stamped sentiment and added to the bottom of my card in the centre.

My second DT make this week is using the Phantom Manor and Witch Head images.

Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Black cardstock from crafty stash
Tonic fancy oval dies
Tattered Lace Oriental letter dies
Rick St Dennis Haunted House Phantom Manor and Witch Head digi images coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils



 
To create this card I printed the house image directly onto a piece of A4 white card and scored and folded to make the A5 portrait card.
 
After colouring my witch head image I die cut and matt and layered onto some black cardstock before adding to the front of my card using foam tape.
 
Finally, I die cut the letters in black card and adhered to the bottom of my card using wet glue.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx