Saturday 24 October 2015

Monsters

Hi everyone, here is my entry for The Pencil Case Challenge Week 5.  You can find the link here http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

Card Recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Green paper from crafty stash
Bugaboo Make it snappy Monsters digi image coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Black fine line pen
Tonic fancy rectangle dies


To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white card to make a 14cm x 12cm card blank.  To this I added a piece of green paper.

After colouring my image I die cut and matted onto the green paper.

I drew a black line free hand around the edge of my topper and drew some circles around the inner frame to complete.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx