Sunday 15 November 2015

Garland Sprite

Hi everyone, here is one of my makes for today.  I am entering this into the Holiday Sprites Colouring Contest: Complete Projects Division.  You can find the link here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.509014839268210&type=1&hc_location=ufi

Card recipe:

White cardstock from crafty stash
Yellow cardstock from crafty stash
Green paper from crafty stash
Tattered Lace fern and flower dies
Faux gem
Aurora Wings Garland Sprite digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Embossing folder from Sheen Douglass
Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens

To create this card I folded and scored a piece of A4 white card to make a 15cm x 15cm square card blank.  To this I added a piece of yellow card which I had passed through the embossing folder.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto a piece of green paper before attaching to the centre of my main card.

Finally, I added the fern, flower and faux gem embellishment to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx