Saturday 13 February 2016

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  This is one of the new Paris collection "Promenade in Paris" www.etsy.com/listing/267726588 ...  from Julia Spiri,

This is also a birthday card for our niece.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Blue cardstock from Create and Craft
Backing paper from Hunkydory
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Julia Spiri Promenade in Paris coloured with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils
Flower rose embellishments from crafty stash
Tattered Lace leaf die
Tonic fancy rectangle dies

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered cardstock to make a 7in x 5in card blank.  I added a piece of backing paper to cover the front of my card.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto a piece of blue card which was die cut slightly larger before adding to my main card at a jaunty angle.

I added the sentiment on the top left hand side and the roses and leaf die on the right hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created with one of the new Paris collection.


Links 
Esty Shop
Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri on Pinterest
Julia Spiri on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx