Wednesday 17 February 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 73


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and you can find the link here Inspiration Destination

This week we have the fantastic sponsor, KennyK.



Card recipe: 

Black cardstock from crafty stash
Red cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Spellbinders heart dies
Tim Holtz Barn Door distress ink
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
KennyK Delores D'ammage digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 black card to make the easel card blank.  I then added a piece of red card to the base of my easel card and a smaller piece to the flap.



Next I cut four hearts and layered them up.  I added one set to the flap to which I attached the sentiment and the other to the base of my case using foam tape.

Finally, I attached my image to the left hand side of the flat to complete my card.







Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT make for this week's challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx