Wednesday 24 February 2016

Ruby

Hi everyone, here is a birthday card I have made for our niece's daughter.  They went to Disney World at the end of last year and had a fabulous time, so thought I would make a card using some of their memories!

Card recipe: 

White shaped card blank from crafty stash
Double sided pink card from Create and Craft
Silver mirror card from crafty stash
Photograph paper from crafty stash
Tonic die
Corner punch

To create this card I used a fancy shaped card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of pink card which I rounded at the corners using the corner punch.

I also used the corner punch on all four pictures and silver mirror card before matt and layering and then adding to my card.

Finally, I added the die cut sentiment which I cut using the reverse of the dark pink card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx