Sunday 6 March 2016

Froggy Frog

Hi everyone, here is what I've been working on today.  I am entering this into the Scrappers Delight March 2016 Challenge, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.782495245184557&type=1.
I would also like to dedicate this card to all the Mums who are no longer with us.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Patterned mirror card from crafty stash
Green vellum from Create and Craft
Sentiment from Hunkydory
Scrappers Delight delicious freebie Froggy Frog digi image and one of the background images coloured with Copics

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 7in by 6in card blank.  To this I added a smaller piece of the mirror card.

After colouring my image I cut to size and matt and layered onto some of the green vellum before adding to my main card.

Finally, I added the sentiment on the bottom left hand side to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like what I've created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx