Wednesday 30 March 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 79


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Cute as a Button and Fresh Brewed Designs.

My first DT make this week is using a really fun image from Fresh Brewed Designs.



Card recipe: 

Black cardstock from crafty stash
White cardstock from crafty stash
Embossing folder from Sheena Douglass
Yellow backing paper from DCWV
Sentiment from My Paper Stash
Fresh Brewed Necking Giraffes coloured with Copies and Sakura Clear Glitter pen
Tonic circle dies

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 black card to make an A5 landscape card.

To this I added a piece of white card which I had put through the embossing folder.

After colouring my image I die cut them and matt and layered onto some of the yellow backing paper before adding to my main card using wet glue.

After cutting out my sentiment using fancy edge scissors, I matt and layered onto some more of the yellow backing paper and then added to the bottom right hand side of my card.

My second DT make for this week is using an image from Cute as a Button.




Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock from crafty stash
Backing paper, embellishment and sentiment from Debbi Moore Garden Bookazine CD & Magazine
Green textured paper from crafty stash
Cute as a Button Good Soil digi image coloured with Copics and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils
Tonic fancy rectangle dies

To create this card I scored and folded a sheet of A4 white hammered card to make a 7.5in x 5.5in card blank.  To this I added a piece of backing paper.

After colouring my image I die cut her and matt and layered onto some green textured paper before adding to my main card.

I added a pair of wellington boots and the sentiment at the bottom to complete.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and I hope you like my DT projects for this week's challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous and fabulous card's Wendy
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations Wendy and the most gorgeous colours used.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx