Wednesday 8 June 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 89


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

This week we have two fantastic sponsors, Patties Creations and Julia Spiri.

My first DT make this week is using an image from Patties Creations.



Card recipe: 

White card blank
Green co-ordinations card
White super smooth card
Tonic scalloped circle dies
Backing paper from one of Debbi Moore's CDs
Pattie's Creations Strawberries in basket digi image coloured with Copics
Rounded corner punch
Tim Holtz distress ink







My second DT make for this week is using an image from Julia Spiri.


Card recipe: 

White hammered card blank
Yellow card
Black card
White super smooth card
Sheena Douglass distressed embossing folder
Tonic scalloped square dies
Hunkydory sentiment
Julia Spiri Girl on a turtle digi image coloured with Copics, Prismacolor pencils and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens





Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you like my DT makes for this week's challenge.



2 comments:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx