Sunday 24 July 2016

Acorn Sprite

Hi everyone, here is my version of the gorgeous freebie from Aurora Wings for the 2,750 Members Celebration Color & Craft Contest.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
Black cardstock
Tattered Lace rose embossing folder
Backing paper from crafty stash
Green cardstock from DCWV
White super smooth cardstock
Owl embellishment from crafty stash
Aurora Wings freebie Acorn Sprite image coloured with Copics
Tonic scalloped rectangle dies

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the little Acorn Sprite image!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx