Monday 15 August 2016

July 2016 Markers

Hi everyone, here is my WIP for the July Markers Class over at Kit and Clowder.


Next pic will be when finished.

Well, here is the finished image.


When I first started this and did the crystals, I wasn't at all sure about it.  However, I heeded Alyce's advice and carried on regardless.

I am so glad I persevered with this as Alyce is absolutely right when she says it looks completely different once finished.

I must admit I am really very happy with the end result and can only offer my thanks to Alyce for being a fantastic tutor.

I just love these classes and would recommend to anyone who has any doubts about joining, then don't, you will not regret it for a moment.

In fact I am so happy with this one that I have now framed it and it has pride of place in my lounge.



1 comment:

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx