Wednesday 10 August 2016

Sakura

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Scrappers Delight August 2016 Facebook Challenge.

Card recipe: 

White cardstock
Blue polkadot cardstock
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic sentiment die
Scrappers Delight progressive challenge freebie, Sakura, coloured with Copics and Prismacolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is greatly appreciated but I would be very happy if you follow my blog.

I am also entering this into the following:

http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the image and the design and colours are just pefect for this beautiful image you have used. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the blues you have used for her outfit and paper. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx