Wednesday 23 November 2016

Inspiration Destination Challenge 113


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your creations.

This week we have the fantastic sponsor, Bugaboo.


Card recipe: 

White card blank
Orange co-ordinations cardstock which I have sanded back to reveal core colour
Black cardstock
Tattered Lace Victoria rose embossing folder
Bugaboo Meant to be Floral image coloured with Spectrum Noir Colorista pencils

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like DT project for this week's challenge.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it even more if you follow my blog.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - a perfect Autumnal colour scheme

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx