Monday 13 March 2017

Alan

Hi everyone, here is my birthday card made for my partner, Alan.

Card recipe: 

Centura Pearl A3 blue cardstock
Backing paper from crafty stash
All topper elements from DoCraft From me to you set (which I have had for years)
Black ribbon from crafty stash

I really love the way this turned out.  I had an envelope this size which I had kept and cut the cardstock to fit that.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

I read all feedback which is greatly appreciated and would love you to follow my blog.


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card !!! Great with that shape on The card !!!! Hugs Cicci with The pen ;)))

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx