Monday 27 March 2017

Unicorn with Princess

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Craftin Divas Group Colouring Challenge over at Kit and Clowder.

Card recipe: 

White hammered cardstock
Green and pink cardstock from Creata
Spellbinders large oval fancy dies
Rounded corner punch
Craftin Divas freebie image coloured with Copics

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair:  E35, E33, E53
Flowers:  R46, R35, R22
Unicorn:  BG49, YG11, YG17, G21, W5, W3
White gel pen
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Clear Glitter pen
Outfit:  R85, R83, R81
Background:  BG10

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx