Saturday 8 April 2017

Spring Butterfly

Hi everyone, here is my entry for the Aurora Wings April 2017 Contest "Flowers".

Card recipe: 

White scallop card blank
Backing papers from crafty stash
Tonic spring insert dies
Paper flower embellishments from crafty stash
Hunkydory sentiment
Faux pearls
Aurora Spring Butterfly image by Aurora Wings coloured with Copics

Copics used:

Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21, EO8, R20
Hair:   E31, E53, E51
Outfit and Flowers:  R85, R83, R81
Butterfly and Bubbles:  Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.  Feedback is greatly appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Wendy! This is so cute! I love the digi and how you've coloured it. Gorgeous combi with the papers and embellishments. Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx