Wednesday 12 July 2017

Inspiration Destination 12th July 2017


Welcome to another challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.  This challenge will run until 25th July and this time we have The Paper Nest Dolls as our sponsor.  Please check out the DT projects for inspiration.

At the end of this challenge Ema and the Dream Team will be taking a break until 6th September when we will all be back fully revitalised and refreshed lol.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White super smooth cardstock
Sheena Douglass leaves embossing folder
Tim Holtz various distress inks
Paper Nest Dolls Cave Girl Emma coloured with Copics
Background created using Copics with techniques learned from one of the Kit & Clowder classes

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT project for this challenge.  Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx