Wednesday 9 August 2017

Thalia

Hi everyone, here is a  birthday made for my daughter-in-law.

Card recipe: 

White linen cardstock
Backing papers from crafty stash
White cardstock
Tonic oval dies
Tattered Lace flourish dies
Spellbinders flower dies
Faux pearls
Hunkydory sentiment
Aurora Wings Mask of Leaves image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.

I am entering this into the following:


https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful, Wendy. Love her in the pastel pinks and your fabulous flowers and gorgeous flourishes. I see the movement of the air in this image and your embellishments add to that feeling. I hope you'll enter this in our Elements challenge on the challenge blog. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna, I have entered the Elements Challenge :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing this image in pink and green, Wendy! The design is gorgeous. Absolutely striking! Thank you for joining the Elements challenge at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is some great movement in her hair and your layout and coloring is fab. Thank you for joining the Elements challenge at Aurora Wings. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx