Wednesday 14 February 2018

Inspiration Destination Challenge 144


Welcome to another Just for Fun challenge over at Inspiration Destination, we would love you to join us and show us more of your wonderful projects.  Our theme this time is to use a "real stamp". Of course you do not have to join in with this but we love it when you do.

Here is my DT inspiration for this challenge.

Card recipe: 

White scallop card blank
Crafters Companion backing papers
White super smooth cardstock
Tonic scallop rectangle and cornflower dies
Rounded corner punch
Nuvo glitter drops
Stamped image from one of Sheena Douglass' sets
Stamped sentiment from Tattered Lace

Copics used:

Petals and Fairy wings:  BV13, BV02, BV000
Stems:  YG63, G21, YG11
Cornflowers:  BV13

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my DT inspiration for this challenge.

Feedback is always very much appreciated and I would love you to follow my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx